Teamapps AI Assist End User Licence Agreement
Teamapps AI Assist is an AI product which auto-generates documentation for apps that users have built on Google’s AppSheet.
1. Our Disclosures
Our complete terms and conditions are contained below, but some important points for you to know before you access the Platform are as follows:
- We may amend these Terms, or the features of the Platform at any time, by providing written notice to you;
- We will have no Liability to you in relation to these Terms or your use of the Platform and we will not be liable for Consequential Loss, any loss that is a result of a Third Party Service, or any loss or corruption of data; and
- We may receive a benefit (which may include a referral fee or a commission) should you visit certain third-party websites via a link on the Platform or for featuring certain products or services on the Platform.
2.1 These terms and conditions (Terms) are entered into between Teamapps Pty Ltd ABN 55 661 932 029 (we, us or our) and you, together the Parties and each a Party.
2.2 We provide a cloud-based, software as a service platform which uses AI to auto-generate documentation for apps that users have built on Google’s AppSheet (Platform).
2.3 In these Terms, you means the person or entity using the Platform. If you are agreeing to these Terms not as an individual but on behalf of your company, government, or other entity for which you are acting (for example, as an employee or governmental official), then you means your entity and you are binding your entity to these Terms.
3. Acceptance and Platform Licence
3.1 You accept these Terms by checking the box, clicking “I accept,” registering on the Platform, or using the Platform.
3.2 You must be at least 18 years old to use the Platform.
3.3 We may amend these Terms at any time, by providing written notice to you. By clicking “I accept” or continuing to use the Platform after the notice or 30 days after notification (whichever date is earlier), you agree to the amended Terms. If you do not agree to the amendment, you may cease accessing the Platform.
3.4 Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use our Platform in accordance with these Terms. All other uses are prohibited without our prior written consent.
3.5 When using the Platform, you must not do or attempt to do anything that is unlawful or inappropriate, including:
- anything that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual's consent) or any other legal rights;
- using the Platform to defame, harass, threaten, menace or offend any person, including using the Platform to send unsolicited electronic messages;
- tampering with or modifying the Platform (including by transmitting viruses and using trojan horses);
- using data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Platform; or
- facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts.
4. Teamapps AI Assist Services
4.1 We agree to use our best endeavours to make the Platform available at all times. However, from time to time we may perform reasonable scheduled and emergency maintenance, and the Platform may be unavailable during the times we are performing such maintenance.
4.2 Should you be unable to access the Platform, or should you have any other questions or issues impacting on your use and enjoyment of the Platform, you must place a request via email.
4.3 You acknowledge and agree that the Platform may be reliant on, or interface with third party systems that are not provided by us, for example, cloud storage providers, email clients, CRM systems, and internet providers (Third Party Services). To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall have no Liability for any Third Party Services, or any unavailability of the Platform due to a failure of the Third Party Services.
4.4 You acknowledge and agree that data loss is an unavoidable risk when using any software. To the extent you input any data into the Platform, you agree to maintain a backup copy of any data you input into the Platform.
4.5 To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall have no Liability to you for any loss or corruption of data, or any scheduled or emergency maintenance that causes the Platform to be unavailable.
5. Access to the Platform
5.1 You must register on the Platform to access the Platform’s features. You will be invited to access the Platform via a link provided by an account administrator.
5.2 You must provide basic information when registering for the Platform including your contact name and email address and you must choose a username and password.
5.4 You agree not to share your login details with any other person. Your login is personal and you must not transfer or provide it to others.
5.5 You are responsible for keeping your login details and your username and password confidential and you will be liable for all activity via your login. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your login.
6. Our Intellectual Property
6.1 You acknowledge and agree that any Intellectual Property or content (including copyright and trademarks) available on the Platform, the Platform itself, and any algorithms or machine learning models used on the Platform (Our Intellectual Property) will at all times vest, or remain vested, in us.
6.2 We authorise you to use Our Intellectual Property solely for your limited commercial use. You must not exploit Our Intellectual Property for any other purpose, nor allow, aid or facilitate such use by any third party.
6.3 You must not, without our prior written consent:
- copy, in whole or in part, any of Our Intellectual Property;
- reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any of Our Intellectual Property to any third party; or
- breach any intellectual property rights connected with the Platform, including (without limitation) altering or modifying any of Our Intellectual Property, downloading Our Intellectual Property, causing any of Our Intellectual Property to be framed or embedded in another website, or creating derivative works from any of Our Intellectual Property.
7.1 You represent, warrant and agree that:
- you will not use our Platform, including Our Intellectual Property, in any way that competes with our business;
- if you are agreeing to these Terms not as an individual but on behalf of your company, government, or other entity for which you are acting (for example, as an employee or governmental official), then you access and use the Platform on behalf of that entity;
- there are no legal restrictions preventing you from entering into these Terms;
- all information and documentation that you provide to us in connection with these Terms is true, correct and complete; and
- you have not relied on any representations or warranties made by us in relation to the Platform (including as to whether the Platform is or will be fit or suitable for your particular purposes), unless expressly stipulated in these Terms.
8.1 Despite anything to the contrary, to the maximum extent permitted by law:
- you agree to indemnify us for any Liability we incur due to your breach of the Acceptance and Platform Licence clause and the Intellectual Property clause of these Terms;
- neither Party will be liable for Consequential Loss;
- each Party’s liability for any Liability under these Terms will be reduced proportionately to the extent the relevant Liability was caused or contributed to by the acts or omissions of the other Party or any of that Party’s personnel, including any failure by that Party to mitigate its losses; and
- we will have no Liability to you in relation to these Terms or your use of the Platform.
9.1 We may revoke your access to the Platform at any time by giving 30 days’ written notice to you.
9.2 Should we suspect that you are in breach of these Terms, we may suspend your access to the Platform while we investigate the suspected breach. Should we determine that you are in breach of these Terms, your access to the Platform will be terminated immediately.
10.1 Assignment: You must not assign or deal with the whole or any part of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent.
10.2 Disputes: A Party may not commence court proceedings relating to a dispute without first meeting with the other Party to seek (in good faith) to resolve the dispute, failing which the Parties agree to engage a mediator to attempt to resolve the dispute. The costs of the mediation will be shared equally between the Parties. Nothing in this clause will operate to prevent a Party from seeking urgent injunctive or equitable relief from a court of appropriate jurisdiction.
10.3 Entire Terms: These Terms contain the entire understanding between the Parties and the Parties agree that no representation or statement has been made to, or relied upon by, either of the Parties, except as expressly stipulated in these Terms, and these Terms supersede all previous discussions, communications, negotiations, understandings, representations, warranties, commitments and agreements, in respect of its subject matter.
10.4 Force Majeure: To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall have no Liability for any event or circumstance outside of our reasonable control.
10.5 Governing law: These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales. Each Party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in New South Wales and any courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts and waives any right to object to proceedings being brought in those courts.
10.6 Notices: Any notice given under these Terms must be in writing addressed to us at the details set out below or to you at the details provided when you sign up to the Platform. Any notice may be sent by standard post or email, and will be deemed to have been served on the expiry of 48 hours in the case of post, or at the time of transmission in the case of transmission by email.
10.7 Privacy: Each Party agrees to comply with the legal requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and any other applicable legislation or privacy guidelines.
10.8 Severance: If a provision of these Terms is held to be void, invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision is to be read down as narrowly as necessary to allow it to be valid or enforceable, failing which, that provision (or that part of that provision) will be severed from these Terms without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder of that provision or the other provisions in these Terms.
11.1 Consequential Loss includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise.
11.2 Intellectual Property means any copyright, registered or unregistered designs, patents or trade marks, domain names, know-how, inventions, processes, trade secrets or Confidential Information, circuit layouts, software, computer programs, databases or source codes, including any application, or right to apply, for registration of, and any improvements, enhancements or modifications of, the foregoing.
11.3 Liability means any expense, cost, liability, loss, damage, claim, notice, entitlement, investigation, demand, proceeding or judgment (whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise), howsoever arising, whether direct or indirect and/or whether present, unascertained, future or contingent and whether involving a third party or a party to these Terms or otherwise.
For any questions or notices, please contact us at:
Teamapps Pty Ltd ABN 55 661 932 029
Last update: 23 May 2023