Teamapps AI Assist Terms
Last updated 27 January 2023
Teamapps AI Assist is an AI product which auto-generates documentation for apps that users have built on Google’s AppSheet (Software).
You have been invited to participate in the Teamapps AI Assist alpha testing program (Alpha Testing Program).
These Teamapps AI Assist terms (Terms) supplement the Software as a Service Agreement (the SaaS Agreement) and govern your participation in the Alpha Testing Program. You will be provided with access to the Software as well as the SaaS Solution. To the extent of any inconsistency between the SaaS Agreement and these Terms, the clauses in these Terms will prevail. All capitalised words in these Terms will have the same meaning as in the SaaS Agreement, unless defined in these Terms.
The date these Terms are accepted by you in accordance with clause 1.1
Teamapps AI Assist Term
These Terms commence on the Start Date and will continue during the initial testing period of 4 weeks (Initial Term) until we release a generally available version of Teamapps AI Assist.
During the Initial Term, either Party can terminate with 30 days’ notice.
After the Initial Term, your access to the Software will continue for subsequent 1 month periods (each, a Renewal Period). We will notify you of any changes to the Tier Fees and Token Fees for any upcoming Renewal Periods. Either Party may provide 30 days’ notice before the end of the Initial Term or the then-current Renewal Period if it does not wish to renew these Terms for further Renewal Periods.
The tiers and respective Tier Fees are as follows:
- Alpha period [free] - 7500 Tokens per month;
- Pro Tier - $15/month – 10000 Tokens per month; and
- Business Tier - $25/month – 20000 Tokens per month.
We will issue you an invoice for the Tier Fees and any Token Fees (defined below) at the end of each month throughout the TeamApps AI Assist Term. You agree to pay the amount in the invoice at the times and using the payment method set out in the invoice.
Tokens are rendered to you to allow you to generate documentation through the Software. 1500 Tokens will generate 2000 words. Additional Tokens may be purchased for the following fees (Token Fees):
- $10 for 5000 tokens; or
- $20 for 12500 tokens.
1.1 You accept these Terms by:
- (a) accepting these Terms on the Site;
- (b) using the Software; or
- (c) making payment or part-payment of any Tier Fees or Token Fees.
2.0 Alpha Testing
2.1 You acknowledge and agree that:
- (a) the Software is being provided to you as part of the Alpha Testing Program;
- (b) the Software is still being tested and will not be error-free;
- (c) any output generated by the Software may not be 100% accurate;
- (d) we have no obligation to maintain, support, update or provide error corrections for the Software; and
- (e) if you become aware of any issues whilst using the Software, you will notify us promptly in writing.
2.2 To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- (a) we will not be liable for, and you waive and release us from and against, any Liability caused or contributed to by, arising from or connected with the Software; and
- (b) the Software is provided as is, is exclusive of any warranty whatsoever and we expressly disclaim any warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
3.0 Participation and Termination
3.1 You acknowledge and agree that:
- (a) we may suspend or terminate your access to the Software and your participation in the Alpha Testing Program at any time;
- (b) we may suspend or terminate your access to the Software and your participation in the Alpha Testing Program where you materially breach these Terms;
- (c) when the Alpha Testing Program is complete, your continued access to the Software may be subject to your agreement to additional terms or to pay additional fees; and
- (d) we reserve the right to modify the Software at any time.
3.2 If we terminate your access to the Software under clause 3.1(b) or you discontinue your use of the Software, you will not be entitled to a refund for any unused Tokens.
3.3 You will not be entitled to a refund for any Tier Fees.
4.0 Intellectual Property
4.1 For the purposes of these Terms, Your Data includes any output generated by your use of the Software.
4.2 You agree that we own all Intellectual Property Rights in the Software.
5.0 Improvement of Services
5.1 We agree not to use Your Data to improve or train our AI models unless you give us express permission to do so.